A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Friday, March 2, 2012

World of Chaos

My world has been a world of chaos lately. So please excuse the lack of posts. My favorite Aussie (no offense, Mike)  and drill instructor left me today. I have been spending as much time as possible with her before she left, including a weekend trip to Austin to run. My time wasn't impressive but was a good start to the season. Kel and Aubs rocked the half-marathon. It was a good weekend.

I was in an accident earlier this week that monkeywrenched my plan to rock out the Deer Creek Classic 10K with Aubs this weekend. But I will still do the 5K and do my best to beat my time from Austin.  So far I am a little behind schedule with my 12 races for the year, but we are just now getting into racing season and I think that it will all come together. 

It's been a long, trying, emotional day and I can't really think of what I want/need to write. So I will sign off for now. Check back for results of tomorrow's run.

Peace, Love, and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment