A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back on track

I beat my Austin time. It was just by a few seconds, but considering that I was hit by a car earlier in the week, I was somewhat impressed with myself. It was my first race since K left to go back home. It was a little sad, but the fact that I had Aubs there was comforting. I think that A will do just fine in taking over the cheerleader/drill sargeant vacancy AND she rocked out and bet her previous time. So it was a good day overall.

I don't have any hardcore, chiseled in stone plans for the rest of the season. The Memorial, the Redbud, Dirty 30, and possibly the Red Dirt Mud  run are all on the list. We will just have to see how the season shapes up. I hope that everyone has had a great weekend. And please everyone be careful out there and pay attention to your surroundings, because they might not be paying attention to you.

Peace , love, and bandaids.

No comments:

Post a Comment