A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Here We Go Again!

Okay, so I get that most of you get why I named my blog what I did. However, it has recently been brought to my attention (by more than one person) that my name is...well, rude. So I will explain this one more time. First off, I'm talking about myself. I'm pretty sure that I don't mind or get offended when I call myself fat. I am a bigger girl! Things wiggle and jiggle when I run, my thighs rub together, and I have to wear 1 sometimes 2 really sturdy industrial strength sports bras. I co running
I'm not a size 0. I am a size OMG I can't believe that  fit.  : ) I have no delusions that I am this super svelte running machine, but I also don't have any delusions that I am some big ugly blob that has no business running. I am beautiful. I am bold. And I know skinny girls who can't keep up with me.  Secondly, I use the fat girl humorously. It's funny, people!No one wants to read a blog called skinny bitch wants to rub it in my face how awesome she is and I'm not. No one! They want to hear about the fat who threw up after her first 12 mile run because if she can do it, then maybe  they can too. Lastly, I use it ironically because I don't let that word define me, limit me, or control me. Neither should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment