A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Someone Motivate Me Please!

Ugh! That's the only thing that comes to mind this week when I think of running. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I have SOOOOOOO much stuff going on in my life right now. Big-life-altering stuff! Maybe because I haven't been feeling the greatest. Or maybe i have just lost my mojo. I don't know, but I need some outside motivation right now. Swimsuit season is just around the corner, but ugh! I have some big races coming up, but ugh! It has been storming a lot lately, a built in excuse since my treadmill went to treadmill heaven. I could do a video or P90X, but ugh! I hope that my mojo enjoys it's spring break and comes back home soon. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment