A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sooooo Frustrating!

The last couple of days have been havoc on my body. Friday was a horrible day, Saturday was a little better but not much. Today was a half-way normal day. I am hoping that tomorrow is back to normal. I forget how much I fight to be normal until days like that happen. Most days I forget about my disease because it doesn't affect me. (or not enough to make me take notice.) But days like this weekend are so frustrating because I am so much more than my diesase, yet here I am limited by how it affects me and those around me. My boy asks me if I'm going running today and I have to say no. When he asks why I have to explain that my body won't let me. And fifteen more whys follow that. If ever there were a driving force in my life, it's my kids. I don't want them to feel limited by anything, even their own bodies.  So tomorrow I start over. I show them that no matter how many times you have to start over, you should never give up especially on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment