A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ready to Get My Glo On

Ready to get my Glo on if the monsoon that is currently drenching my city lets up long enough for us to run tonight. I have a very bright outfit, complete with neon knee highs and a rocking play list.

18 Wheeler- P!nk
Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)- Joan Jett
Run Riot -Def Leppard
Gold On the Ceiling - The Black Keys
Excuse Me Mr. -No Doubt
Places to Go- Leftover Cuties
Everybody Talks -Neon Trees
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics
Bang a Gong (Get It On) - T. Rex
We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke
Float On - Modest Mouse
Gold Digger (feat. Jamie Foxx) - Kanye West
Move in the Right Direction-Gossip
Sabotage- Beastie Boys
Orinoco Flow - 2:35 Bit By Bats
Take Me Out -Franz Ferdinand
Take Off Your Shirt - Bibio
Colour Television - Jonathon Boulet
Future Starts Slow -The Kills
Too Close -Alex Clare
Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
Firestarter - The Prodigy
Gunpowder & Lead - Miranda Lambert
Neon - John Mayer
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
O.P.P. - Naughty By Nature
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
Secrets - OneRepublic
The Longer I Run - Peter Bradley Adams

I don't plan on needing the entire list, which lasts about an hour. The girl power trifecta of P!nk, Joan Jett, and Annie Lennox should be enough to get the job done. : ) But just in case. Wish me and everyone else luck tonight. Pictures will follow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment