A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Well Played!

Day 2 of A & C's B.A. Challenge has come and gone. The exercise: Wall pushups! My pick. I was shooting for 100. I got 60 finished and then got distracted by life. I did manage to get a little run in, but I seemed to have done something to my calf muscle on my left leg. I keep getting the worst charlie horses in it and it hurts when I flex my foot. Fantastic! I have to give this round to A, who completed 80 pushups and did 3 miles. You are rockin' girl!!!
Day 3. The exercise: pilates ab thingy majiggys. A's pick. You're going down, A!

1 comment:

  1. Your abs are gonna hurt for a week! I'm not going down without a fight!

    ReplyDelete