A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm not meant to P90x

I have been trying my darnest to start the p90x program in preparation for the Dirty 30 race, but things keep changing up on me. I was going to start it the week after the marathon. You all know how that went. So I said the next week and my baby girl got really sick, then I got really sick. Well, yesterday I actually went and picked up the dvds with every intention of starting last night. What happened? Um, tornadoes, tornadoes everywhere. I live in Moore, Tornado Alley, the heart center of tornadoville. So when tornadoes come, we get out. Lucky, there was no major damage to us or our home. Unfortunately, that can't be said of everyone. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the storms. so needless to say, I did not start last night. I am going to yoga tonight and will start the program tomorrow. I have been to a couple of yoga classes the last week and a half and it is so good for my spirit. So I am making a conscience decision to nuture it tonight before I wreck my body tomorrow. : ) All be safe. Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment