A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Didn't think it was possible....

I didn't think that it was possible, but I hurt worse today than I did yesterday. I, however, seem to be hiding it better since I have been told several times today that I am walking normal again (Yesterday was not pretty). : ) And it's really just the blisters. Horrible, irritating blisters. They mock me with every step I take, the sadistic little turds. But as much as I hurt and whine, I am sooooooooooooooooooooo ready to do it again. Is that sick?! My hubby thinks so, my friend K says yes, but.... has convinced me to do another one in September. So, still shooting for 9 races this year and it's looking like 2 of those will be half-marathons. Some 5Ks to increase my PR and some just for fun like the Dirty 30, and a few just because they are near and dear to my heart causes. I have completely lost my mind. Utterly and undeniably went batcrap crazy. But I think I like it. This is getting scary.
Peace, love, and BandAids!

No comments:

Post a Comment