A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

...8...

So, today didn't start off so well. i overslept and completely missed team training. However, I still got my cute tushy out of bed and hit the gym.  I did 30 minutes on this weird machine called the Treadclimber. I burned over 500 calories in 30 minutes. It totally kicks my butt! Then I did some miles on the track.  I was going to lift some weights and decided to go home instead. I am really focusing on the Memorial right now. But as soon as it is over my routine changes and I start training for the dirty 30, which means strength AND endurance training. I have to fit some little runs in there somewhere too if  I'm going to hit my goal of 9 races this year. but for right now the countdown continues....8...

No comments:

Post a Comment