A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Friday, April 29, 2011

...2...

So today is Countown Day 2. Only 2 days left until the race. I went and picked up my race packet today. AnD IT WAS INSANE. People everywhere. lines, lines, and more lines. It was extremely well organized. It was just so much stuff and people. But I got everything I needed: bib, shirt (s), shoe tag, timing chip, and jersey. I also bought a spypack, which is like this teeny tiny fanny pack that I can put all my sports beans and goos in. I also got a tee that I fell in love with that says "13.1 because I'm only half crazy" and a 13.1 sticker for my car if I finish in a respectable time.  I have been carbloading with pasta and chicken, chicken and pasta.  But my biggest concern of the day has been my playlist.  Is it long enough? Is it good enough to push me through? Etc, etc. So I went in and revamped a little and came up with the best (and longest) running playlist to date. It is as follows:

Woman- Wolfmother
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
Hey Now Now - the Cloud room
Take It Off - The Donnas
Little Bird - Annie Lennox
Around My Head - Cage the Elephant
All These Things That I've done - The Killers
Closer To The Edge - 30 seconds to Mars
Welcome To the Jungle - GNR
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Volcano Girls- Veruca Salt
Sleeping Aides & Razorblades - The exploding Hearts
Black Betty - Ran Jam
B. O. B. - OutKast
Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Up Against The Wall -Peter Bjorn & JOhn
Firestarter - Prodigy
Animal - Neon trees
Here It Goes Again - OK Go
Mickey - Toni Basil
Mercy - Duffy
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Insane In the Brain - Cypress HIll
Keep Your Head UP - Andy Grammer
NO NO NO - the gossip
Do You Wanna Touch Me ( OH yeah) - Joan Jett
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
All In - Lifehouse
Under Pressure - David Bowie
Rolling In the Deep - ADELE
Black Balloon - The Kills
the Middle - Jimmy Eat World
Born This Way - Lady GaGa
Hollaback Girl -Gwen Stefani
You Are The Best Thing- Ray Lamontagne
Pump It - BEP
Click, click, boom - Saliva
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
My Hero - Foo Fighters
Let's Go Crazy - Prince
Say Hey (I love you) - Michael Franti & Spearhead
My Body - Young The Giant
Brain Stew - Green Day
Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles

This, Jelly belly Sports beans, and the Grace of God will get me through Sunday. ...2...

No comments:

Post a Comment