A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

...3...

3days. 3 days! 3 DAYS! At this point I can't tell if I'm nervous or excited or both or neither or whatever. I'm just a big jumbled up mess of emotions. I have started putting my plans into action. I have selected my race day gear. I am going with my favorite sports bra, my favorite leggings, and my ever faithful runnings shoes. It's the top that I'm having the hardest time with. I really want to wear my purple jersey, but I've never run in it and I don't know if I will like it. I have a purple sleeveless tee that I LOVE and it extremely comfortable. So I might wear that. My iPod is loaded and ready! I am kicking it off with Woman by Wolfmother because it always gets me pumped. and if I timed it right I should end with Walk Like An Egyptian right after I cross the finishline.  I have my mid-run energy jelly beans and clif bars. I have been hydrating, carbloading, and stretching everyday. So I am prepared, but I'm still not sure that I am ready. ...3...

No comments:

Post a Comment