A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today's Inspiration

I have a little calendar at my desk at work that my Mom bought me a while back. I flip the page everyday and it has a new little saying for the day. Some are cute, some are funny, and every once in a while I come across one that is really relevant to that day. Today's quote was one of those. It jumped out at me and I wanted to share it with you.

"We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but never let us lose sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way." - Gloria Gaither

However, she forgot to mention fall, cramp, puke, pass out, and crawl. Or maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment