A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Like a kid at Christmas

Tomorrow morning at 7am is the very first runHers Moore/Norman group run. I am nervous and excited, just like a kid at Christmas. I don't know that I am going to be able to sleep tonight. I have made my playlist for tomorrow. I made it long, but it's always better to have one too long than too short. Sometimes, you need that extra push at the end of your run. So below is my first runHers playlist:

Shackles-Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown
Rumour Has It - Adele
Too Close - Alex Clare
The Beat Goes On - Beady Eye
Take Off Your Shirt- Bibio
Sexy and I Know It -LMFAO
I Like the Way (Radio Edit) - Bodyrockers
Runaway Baby- Bruno Mars
Should I Stay or Should I Go-The Clash
Born Alone  Wilco
Clocks -Coldplay
Go Outside- Cults
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics
We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) -Fun.
Gone Tomorrow - The Gossip
Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
Jump Around - House Of Pain
Bad Things -Jace Everett
Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)- Joan Jett Bad Reputation
Future Starts Slow - The Kills
Places to Go - Leftover Cuties
Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
Excuse Me Mr.- No Doubt
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
Howlin' for You - The Black Keys
Drifting In and Out - Porcelain Raft
The Longer I Run - Peter Bradley Adams
Firestarter - The Prodigy
Get Up and Go Out - Señor Happy
Cecilia -Simon & Garfunkel
A-Punk -Vampire Weekend

I'm still debating whether to  leave out milk and cookies. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment