A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I need help!

Seriously, I can't ever go into a race at 100% but I keep doing them anyway. I'm sick, possibly slightly deranged. : ) But in a good way, right?! Right?! I hurt my right arm (my dominate arm) the other night and have been nursing it in hopes that it will be back to 100% by Saturday. It doesn't hurt that bad until I put pressure on it. In a normal race, it wouldn't be a factor, but in a climbing, swimming, pulling, pushing race, it might suck. Regardless, I am starting to get pumped up for the race this weekend. Since it's a mud race, I won't be wearing my Ipod and therefore not making a running playlist.  I actually miss doing that. So I might have to do another race soon just to have an excuse to make a new playlist. Oh, the smallest things that motivate you. : ) More than anything, I am looking forward to spending some time with good friends. I get to hang out with my Geek-twin Aubs (who've I've missed lately). M and J are always cool to be around. Drea the Spidermonkey and the greatest neighbors ever, J and A will be there to laugh and mock me if I fall off the freakin' wall again.  Good times to be had all around. : ) My week is packed between now and the D30. So good luck to all that are going. See ya there!
Peace, love, and RED MUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment