A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I know it's been a while but....

I have been spending all my extra time trying to get ready for the dirty30. I have been doing the P90x with my husband everynight and running (or hobbling, I guess is more accurate). It has been putting us through the ringer. But it is all gonna be worth it when I cross that finish line and get that medal!!!!! So it's push ups, crunches, lunges, jumps, sprints, punches, and more until July 30th. I feel the soundtrack from the Rocky movie should be on a constant loop in my house. The Eye of the Tiger over and over and over until I workout in my sleep. So here very soon, we will start the countdown to the d30-Day. Keep checking back. Peace, love, and bengay patches!

No comments:

Post a Comment