A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2 weeks until d30 Day!

So I have actually been too busy working out to blog. Imagine that?! I have less than 2 weeks left until the D30 and I feel like I am cramming for a final exam that determines if I flunk out of the class. Running, running, P90x, running, softball, running, heave, puke, vomit, running, cry a little, running, cry a lot (especially in my sleep), and running. I should be invisible when I turn sideways, however, my butt and my thighs are stubborn and refuse to go gently into that good night. I've cut out soda and went to grocery store where I went all natural and organic and baked, so my bill was twice what it usually is. Being healthy isn't cheap, but neither is buying all new pants, so healthy it is. Besides, it will all be worth it when 1) I dominate the D30! and by dominate I mean finish without puking or just finish, and  2) I can fit into my not so fat jeans when fall and football come around. ah, the feel of the zipper sliding up without the screeching of metal on metal or the used of pliers. Oh, how I dare to dream. Peace, love, and skinnny jeans.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, metal on metal. One of the reasons I can't wear corduroy: my inner thighs might catch fire from all the friction.

    ReplyDelete