A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sadly, yes...

Sadly, yes.... I am no longer training for the Team In Training 1/2 marathon in San Francisco. I did not meet my fundraising goal by the deadline. But we raised a big chunk of money for LLS, and hopefully it will put us one step closer to finding a cure. I will keeping training, just not as hard and will have a headstart on next year. Our fundraising will be bigger and better and we will meet our goal and I WILL cross that finishline. Until then I will continue to update this blog and train and maybe run some small races to practice. I will be skinny....okay, less fat! OH, and raise money for cancer research! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment