A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

So Much Has Happened.....

So much has happened since I last wrote ...

There is so much that I want to say about recent events, in my personal life, in the running world, in the world. I just don't know that there is anything that I can say that hasn't already been said and far more eloquently than I could ever state. So I turned to the thing that I have always found comfort in (besides my family and running of course!), music. There's not a theme or a lesson to be learned from the following playlist. It's just a list of good music that I enjoy running to. It's just one of the simple things that makes life more enjoyable. We should never take the little things for granted.

  1. Just Keep Breathing  - We The Kings
  2. My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up) -Fall Out Boy
  3. Champion - The Chevin
  4. Animal  - Conor Maynard
  5. Possum Kingdom - The Toadies
  6. I Will Wait -Mumford & Sons
  7. Home  - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
  8. Suzie  - Boy Kill Boy
  9. The Kids Aren't Alright  -The Offspring
  10. Grace for Saints and Ramblers  - Iron & Wine
  11. Insane In the Brain  - Cypress Hill
  12. Now  - Paramore
  13. Symptoms  - Atlas Genius
  14. Run Riot  -Def Leppard
  15. Love Bug - Baby Bee
  16. Jump Around - House Of Pain
  17. Girl On Fire  - Alicia Keys
  18. Down With the Sickness  - Disturbed
  19. Calabria 2008 (feat. MIMS & Natasja)  - Enur
  20. New Slang  -The Shins
  21. Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin
  22. The Phoenix  -Fall Out Boy
  23. Little Talks  - Of Monsters and Men
  24. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) -Eurythmics
  25. Ho Hey  -The Lumineers
  26. Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)  - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  27. Trains to Brazil - Guillemots  
  28. Longview  -Green Day
  29. Thinking 'Bout Somethin'  - Hanson
  30. Excuse Me Mr.  - No Doubt
  31. Low (feat. T-Pain) - Flo Rida
  32. Sabotage - Beastie Boys
  33. Home  - Phillip Phillips
  34. Just Got to Be  - The Black Keys

Peace, Love, and Savoring the Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment