A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Friday, February 3, 2012

From Crap to Worse

My NYR went from crap to worse. It's like the stars are against me. I was sick, the baby was sick, then I had a foot issue, stuff at work, early night fall. Nothing was working for me. But I had an awesome short 2 mile the other day and it wa so what I needed. I have been running, doing P90x, and am starting yoga tomorrow. I will back on track in no time. Not to mention that my dear friend Drea is bound and determined to torture me in as many way possible now that we have started the 2nd Annual Big Ass Challenge. Wall pushups and sit-ups have started us off. I have so much going on right now, but I am going to try my best to keep everything updated. I have some really exciting stuff planned for this year. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment