A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So I've been on hiatus....

I have taken a little break from blogging. Not training, just blogging. And now I'm back! The Route 66 half-marathon is coming up in November and I have really been trying to focus on it. I know that I said that I only wanted to do 1 half this year, but as usual K talked me into doing something crazy. So we've been  training, and have ran a few little races in between. We ran the  Diabetes 5K in Norman that was a pretty good course, but of I am biased since my heart is in Norman. I have been rehabilitating my left ankle which is the one that I sprained back before the RedBud. It gets really tight and pulls after about 2 miles, but we are working on it. And so the countdown begins....heaven help me. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment