A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Say Wwwwwhhhhaaatttt?!

Let's see. Mondays stink! Totally, completely, thoroughly, emphatically, undeniably stink! I am having some residual effects of my run on Saturday. My left foot is hurting after doing most of the work. So now I look like Peg Leg Pete switched sides. I decided to take it easy and let my body rest. Well, apparently I do not have an idle. It's pedal to the metal or nothing. So I (once again) overdid it slightly. It could have been much worse except I had a IPod malfunction midway through my workout. "Danger, Will Robinson!" My legs are now conditioned and ruled by Pavlov's theory (sorta ). They hear music, they move. No music, they just kinda do whatever they want. So without my IPod it can get ugly, fast. I'm happy to report that it is now working properly and the world is safe once again. PHEWWW!  Today's workout should by short and sweet. Late night workout after work and school. So it should be light and breezy. Well, as light and breezy as I am capable to doing. : ) Until next time. Peace, Love, & Mozzarella.

No comments:

Post a Comment