A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Friday, February 11, 2011

My New Power Playlist

Training has been sporadic at best lately due to Snowmegedon 2011, but I have devised a new power playlist that has gotten me through the few workouts that I have done. It is as follows:

Hey Now Now - The Cloud Room
Around My Head - Cage the Elephant
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Animal - Neon Trees
Insane In The Brain - Cypress Hill
My Body - Young the Giant
Say Hey (I Love You) - Michael Franti
The Middle -Jimmy Eat World
Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Raise Your Glass - Pink
Black Betty - Ram Jam
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
B.O.B - Outkast
Home - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
You Are the Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne

There are more, but this is where I usually pass out. : ) Just kidding. This is where I usually have to go home to my wonderful family because my alloted "me" time is up. Hopefully there is no more snow to come and I can get back on track. I am so far behind that I that I worry that I won't be in shape for the marathon in May. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment