A blog about my journey of training to run a 1/2 marathon with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and beyond.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Please Pass the BenGay

Okay, yesterday was my first official (for me) day back training and I am paying for it today. Ugh! I was perhaps I a little overzealous and went beyound the reasonable realms of what I should have done, and I am paying for it today. Not to mention the fact that the baby with the ear infection is only letting me sleep about 4 hours a night. So I feel about 80 years old today and probably smell horrible, seeing how I am covered in BenGay and Tiger Balm patches. Upside is my sinuses are clear today!  Hopefully, after class tonight I can do some serious stretching and a light workout and be back in tip-top shape. I'll let you know how it goes, if I am still able to move my fingers. : )

Peace, love, and Cheese,
 Cyndi

P.S. Go Steelers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment